LOAN CONSULTANT • NMLS#230507 • SYNERGY ONE LENDING
• Toni has been in the lending industry for over 20 years
• She was a top sales representative for several pharmaceutical companies for 10 years.
• Toni is a Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist (CITRMS)
• Her additional training includes internet marketing, social media marketing and search engine positioning.
• Toni is the treasurer and View Magazine chairperson for the Meadow Vista Merchants Association - 8 years
• She volunteers at the local high school teaching a credit & finance seminar to the senior economics classes
• Toni is a California native who has been married for 37 years with 3 grown children and a lover of:
- Yorkshire Terriers
- Italian Food
- Fishing (especially saltwater)
"It's hard enough admitting when you make a mistake - it's worse when it comes to credit. I thought it would be years until my fiance and I could start looking at homes but Toni worked the numbers, helped us contact the credit bureaus and we're on track to buy in 6 months. The best part? She didn't make me feel like a failure about my credit score." • Travis D.
Trust: I maintain strict security practices to protect your private & financial information.
Strategy: I care about the big picture which includes short & long term goals. I work with you to develop a strategy unique to you.
Options: Big name banks might only be able to offer one or two programs - Princeton Capital's connection and flexibility can offer you a variety of mortgage loan options.
Whether you're shopping for a refinance for the 3rd time or a brand new first-time home buyer...I want you to know your options. I work with every client to develop a strategy based on your goals...not mine. I believe in educating you so you have the tools to feel confident in your decision.